In the last year your generosity has already enabled us to:
- Teach over 200 destitute families how to become food secure by training them in Foundations for Farming
- Rent small plots of land for 200 families so they can implement Foundations for Farming and grow enough food to feed themselves
- Offer Foundations for Farming training to many others across the nation
- Supply ½ litre of milk every day to 200 children and nursing mothers who are malnourished or under nourished
- Provide nutrient-rich porridge to malnourished children and vulnerable adults daily
- Provide uniforms and school kits for over 300 children so that they can attend school
- Provide food to around 200 families in crisis every month
- Pay for urgent medical care for those who can’t afford it, which has saved many lives
- Provide assistance with finding shelter and contributing towards rent for scores of families who would otherwise be homeless
And much, much more!
Thank you for partnering with us to enable all these areas of support and empowerment to be maintained and extended.
CURRENT CRISIS NEEDS
- Porridge – £5 can buy enough for one child for a month
- Milk – £15 can provide a child with 1/2 litre cup of full-fat milk every day for a month
- Food for families in crisis – £15 can buy maize flour for a small family for a month. £15 can provide a sack of beans. £50 can give a large family both maize & beans for a month.
- Shelter – £25 can rent a basic 2 roomed house with a door, for a month
- Education – £30 can buy a school uniform, shoes and school kit enabling a primary aged child to attend school for a year. £50 for a secondary student.
- £50 can rent enough land to yield food to feed a family of 6 for a year
- Medical care – any amount helps with the provision of medical care, both treatment and medicines.
Fund a Farmer, feed a nation.
- £25 a month can fund a farmer to be trained in Foundations for Farming for a year.
- A one off donation of £35 can provide a farming trainee with everything they need to undertake the training and to implement it afterwards including a hoe, bucket, rope, wellie boots, measuring cups, fertilizer and seed.
- A one off donation of £50 can rent a piece of land 16m x 39m, known as a Pfumvudza plot, which is the size needed to feed a family of 6 from for a year.
Gift of Education
- £10 can provide a child with school uniform and shoes.
- £30 can buy a primary-aged child with a uniform, shoes and the necessary kit (e.g stationery, exercise and texts book) to enable them to attend school for a year.
- £50 can pay for a secondary-aged pupil to attend school for a year, covering uniform, the required school kit and school fees.
TO SEND US A DIRECT DONATION OR CHEQUE
Direct to Our Bank: You can give directly to our bank account, if you prefer. Please contact us and we will be in touch by email shortly, to provide you with the details you need.
Cheques: You can also donate by cheque. Cheques should be made payable to Hope for Tomorrow Global. If you are a UK tax payer and would like us to receive Gift Aid on your donation, please download our Gift Aid Declaration Form and send it to us with your cheque to:
Hope for Tomorrow Global (Donations), Gateway Church,
Trinity Centre, Stonehill Green, Westlea, Swindon SN5 7AR