In Burundi, the Milk for Transformation enterprise is helping to bring hundreds of rural families out of poverty and in urban areas it’s providing employment and helping to reduce malnutrition by providing hundreds of families and vulnerable people with access to a low-cost source of great nutrition.
To help change more lives we need your help!
There are many ways you can get involved:
- Consider donating to help us provide milk for the children of 250 displaced families we’re supporting who are currently living in horrendous conditions in a temporary camp.
- Sponsor a child for just £10 a month, to supply them with milk every day.
- Hold a fund raising event to raise funds to help buy a cow and bring a family out of poverty. See Udderly Amazing!
- Sign up to receive our newsletter to keep up to date with news and developments.
- Offer your skills! We’re on the lookout for experts to help us expand and develop this enterprise. We’d love to hear from anyone who’s involved in milk processing and the dairy industry.
- We need some refrigerated vehicles for the safe collection and distribution of milk in Burundi’s heat. Do you have any contacts? Could you fundraise for us? Please get in touch!
Please contact us for more information on any of the above.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you so much!